Speak with a knowledgeable family law attorney, Candy Yarbray Englebert in Owensboro, KY

About divorce and child support law

Your child has two parents. You both should be responsible for giving them the best childhood possible. If you need to file for child support, contact Candy Yarbray Englebert, PSC in Owensboro, Kentucky. Ms. Englebert will learn about your situation to determine a fair child support amount. You can depend on attorney Englebert to help you provide for your child.

Call 270-685-5002 now to discuss your situation with a caring child support attorney.

What can you pay for with child support?

What can you pay for with child support?

Contrary to popular belief, you can use child support to cover more than just the basics for your child. You can use the money to pay for:

  • Extracurricular activities and medical care
  • Tuition and other educational expenses
  • Extraordinary expenses unique to your child

Find out what else you can pay for with child support. Get in touch with us today to schedule a child support law consultation.